Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

22 Annoying little brothers

Matt saw Richie leave Jon's dressing room and went to talk to Jon. He knocked on the door as he was walking in.
"You know, usually people knock and wait to be let in." Jon said a tad annoyed.
"Most people aren't me though." Matt at least had the decency to close the door behind himself. "Care to explain why you ditched and didn't stay at the hotel?"
"No, not really." Jon said.
"I can just go and ask Richie since he just left this room. I'm sure he'd tell me why no one else was invited to stay at his house."
"Why do you ask me if you know anyway?" Jon asked, still a little annoyed with his younger brother.
"Because you’re my brother and the hickey on your neck tells a lot."
"Solves your question then." He turned around and went to check in the mirror how noticable it was.
Matt sighed and walked over. "I’m asking because I don’t want to see you get hurt having to choose is all."
"I'm not hurt."
"That’s not what I mean and you know it. You’re going to have to choose one or the other." Matt started to get annoyed with Jon now too.
"But not yet."
"But you will, and someone’s going to get hurt. I just don’t want to see you being hurt because you thought you made the wrong choice or something." Matt tried, he didn't want to see his brother hurt at any time.
"I'm not." Jon insisted, really not wanting to talk about it.
"Yet."
"Nope."
"But it could very well happen." Matt pointed out.
"I'll figure it out, you'll see, no need to worry."
"It's my job to worry."
"No it's not, it's your job to manage security and stuff. Whatever your job is." Jon tried to point out but missed the point Matt was making.
Matt rolled his eyes. "It's my job as a brother to worry about you."
"But you don’t have to, I got everything figured out."
"I might not have to, but I’m going to anyway. You do?" Matt asked surprised.
"Well no, but I will."
"Have you talked to Dot at all? About all this?" Matt asked.
"Yeah we talked, a few times."
"About Richie though?"
"Yes." Again, Jon completely missed the question Matt was asking.
"How’d she take it? That you’re even trying this with Richie?"
"She doesn’t know THAT part." Jon clarified for him.
"Well it won’t take long to figure it out when people see that during the show." He pointed at the hickey on Jon's neck.
"I've got make-up."
"Because you're not going to sweat that off."
"Shut up. I'll tell her when I  make up my mind about it all." Jon said, going straight back to being annoyed. He needed to make his own decision, not other people constantly reminding how important his decision would be.
"I’m not going to tell her. Just don’t take forever to decide or you’ll lose them both."
"I’m not, I told Richie I’d decide when the tour was over." Jon said, he'd make up his mind soon.
"If not before, knowing you."
"We'll see."
"Guess we will." Matt got up to leave.
"Buh-bye." Jon said and turned back to the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, only a sibling could annoy a brother like that and get away with it. Matt is right though, Jon will need to make a decision soon.

    ReplyDelete