Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

13 Nurse Bongiovi

Jon just followed Richie upstairs, if the nurse really was out there, he didn't want to see her either. He found Richie upstairs, looking out the window.

"I warned you she'd show up." Richie sounded worried.
"Bu you change the gate code so she can't get in, right? I couldn't get in..."
"Of course I did and I called the cops on her yesterday when she was standing there putting in different codes to try and get in." Richie explain why he was worried. What if she eventually found the right code?
"I should go scare her away then, threaten a restraining order." Jon offered even though he didn't think he could.
"She's been threatened with a restraining order, hasn't stopper her now has it?" Richie asked annoyed.
"Well, I'm a very tiny man, she'd kill me by the looks of it."
"Now you believe me when I say my nurse is scary?" Richie asked him, hoping he would.
"Didn't say I didn't believe you... What are we gonna do?" Jon asked a little concerned.
"Call the cops again." He felt his pockets to find his phone.
"Guess so." Jon waved at the nurse through the window, knowing she wouldn't be able to see him from that far and high up.
Richie still pulled him away from the window. "What the hell are you doing?!"
"She can't see me from up here." Jon shrugged.
"I don't care."
"Fine, call the cops and hurry up, I wanna do something else." Jon complained.

Richie rolled his eyes and called the police department again. While Jon waited impatiently, Richie explained what was going on and needed help to get rid of the unwanted person outside his gate.

"Useless." Richie said as he hung up and tossed the phone on his bed.
"You? not at all." Jon smiled.
"Them."
"They’ll get here and take mean nurse away from you. She won’t hurt you anymore." Jon said soothingly to tease him.
"That’s what they were supposed to do yesterday."
"They will now, it’ll be okay, don’t worry." Jon kept his soothing tone.

Richie shot him a look back, clearly telling Jon to shut the fuck up.

"Aw come one." Jon walked over to the bed.
"No, I’ve put up with her for two weeks."
"I can be your nurse now." Jon offered.
"You gonna be nice to me?" Richie asked him.
"Am I ever mean to you?" Jon asked back.
"Only when you work us too hard."
"That’s cause you need it." Jon pointed out to him, making clear they needed sound check when they did.
"We just go with it."
"Well, go with this too." Jon suggested, he had much better things on his mind right now.
"She’s still there isn’t she?"
"Who cares, come here." He tried to get him closer to the bed but Richie didn't budge.
"I do. She got in yesterday, and I don’t want her getting in today."
"We’d scare her away with what we’ll be doing anyway."
"I don’t think that would stop her." Richie said.
"Fine, I won’t be your nurse." Jon got up, left the room and went back downstairs.
"Jon, stop, you know that’s not what I mean. Just wait for her to leave."

Jon went through the front door, leaving the house, slamming the door behind him. From upstairs Richie could see him out of the window, he went wide-eyed. "What are you doing?" He rushed downstairs to follow Jon.

Richie caught up with Jon before he turned a corner where the nurse would be able to see him from the gate.

"What exactly are you doing?" Richie asked.
"I dunno, make her go away so you'll let me be your nurse."
"I’d let you be anyway, I just don’t want her anywhere near here." Richie explained. He didn't want to do anything if the nurse could get into the house and walk in on them.
"Let me make her go away then." Jon insisted.
"Good luck."
"You’re not coming? She’s much bigger than me, she could kill me. You know, me, the one you claim to love so much." He got scared now.
"Of course I’m coming."
"I didn't think this through." Jon said.
"Too bad, go." Richie gave him a shove.
"What am I gonna say?" Jon asked.
"How should I know?"
"Alright, I'll think of something." Jon said and started walking towards the front gate.
"Hope so."

Richie followed him to the gate. Jon felt enormously relieved when the cops showed up right then.

"About time they got here." Richie concluded, annoyed.

The cops had a restraining order that Richie needed to sign and they were able to arrest the nurse and take her away.

"That went very well." Jon said, relieved.
"I think so."
"Now can I be your nurse?"
Richie smiled at him. "Yes you can."
"About time. Sure she's gone? Sure I can be your nurse?"
"You bet you can."

They walked back to the house together. Richie had a big smile on his face as he followed Jon back to his bedroom.

"So, what’s the order nurse?" Richie asked once they were in the bedroom.
"Uh... Get on the bed?" Jon asked unsure of what he was going to do now.
Richie laid down on the bed. "Simple enough."
"Yeah." Jon got on the bed next to him, still thinking of what he should do.

Richie looked over at him, smiling, just happy that Jon was there. Jon moved a little closer, thinking of what he could do and pushed Richie's shirt up but then hesitated at the button of his jeans for a minute. Was he really going to do this? He was experimenting and that would be experimenting, so he should? Richie watched him, not reciprocating but wanting to see how far Jon would go with this or what he would do.

Jon sat back. "If you don’t have stitches anymore, there’s nothing a nurse should check."
"You could be checking to make sure everything works right, that the cut won’t re-open." Richie suggested.
Jon nodded. "Okay." He started pulling down Richie's jeans, noticing the entire cut. "That's a really long cut."
"Kinda yeah." Richie agreed.
"Sorry." Jon said, leaning in closer to look at it, starting at the bottom, Richie leg.
Richie couldn't stop his body from reacting to the scrutiny and started to get hard. "It's alright."
Jon got interested in what he was doing and traced a finger over the long cut, following Richie's scar up to where it got too private and stopped there. Richie really wanted him to continue his way.

"I didn't realize I cut that much of your... uhm... thing."
"It'll heal." Richie couldn't help being hard with Jon right there and wished he'd just do something.

Jon went back to trace the entire cut, then hesitantly about it, he wrapped his hand around Richie's cock. Richie inhaled sharply at his touch.

Clumsily, Jon started moving his hand, he wasn't sure of what he was doing or if he was even doing it right.

"Just hold it like you do your own." Richie guided him.
"I kinda hold it from another position."
"It's not much different." Richie encouraged.
"It's very different. Mine looks different." He continued his strokes clumsily.
Richie put his hand over Jon's, showing him how he liked it. "Maybe, but what we like isn't that different."
"How would I know, I don't know what you like."
"That's why I'm showing you." Richie kept his hand on Jon's and guided him.

Jon appreciated Richie's help and continued his stroked. He was a little surprised when Richie groaned and made Jon tighten his grip. Jon understood what he had to do and moved faster, making Richie groan again and buck into his hand. Richie's hand fell away and he clenched his fists into the sheets, groaning Jon's name as he came.

From his little distance, Jon watched him, finding it fascinating how Richie looked during his orgasm and now as he was coming down from the aftermath.
Finally Jon looked away and looked at his hand. "Do you got something for that?"
"You've got a tongue." Richie froze when he realized what he had just said.

Jon looked back up at him, in total shock, the little bit of disgust was back.

"I sholdn't have said that. I'm sorry." Richie apologized and started to get up. "Grab a cloth from the bathroom."

Jon didn't move, still a little shocked by what Richie had said. Cursing himself for saying what he did, Richie went to the bathroom to get a cloth and washed himself off. Getting off the bed, Jon found his hand icky and wanted to clean it too, he walked into the bathroom, feeling ashamed.

Richie looked up at him. "I didn't mean to say that."
"It's fine." Jon washed his hands.

Richie went back to bed, he hadn't missed the look of shame and Jon's face and hated himself for ever making his move in the first place.

Jon got back on the bed and laid down. "So..."
"I'm sorry." Richie was laying on his side with his back to Jon.
"It's fine."
"I saw the look on your face, no it isn't." Richie told him.
"It is now."
"Now that you've got your hands clean." He sounded a tad upset.
"Kinda yeah." Jon admitted.
"I should've kept my mouth shut." Richie muttered.
Jon moved closer to him. "It's fine."
Richie was still with his back to Jon. "The look on your face said different."
"Well, if you turned around, you could see the look on my face now." Jon moved so he was against Richie's back.
Slowly, Richie turned over to look at him. "But you looked ashamed of it."
"Fine, we’ll talk about it, does that make you feel better?"
"I’d just rather you didn’t look ashamed of what we do together."
"It's a little weird." Jon admitted.
"But why do you feel ashamed of it?"
"I don’t really know, I’m kinda cheating on Dot."
Richie looked down, hit with all the guilt again. "I'm sorry." He whispered and started to turn back over.

Jon was faster and stopped him, Richie just looked at him. He had gotten all his courage together and kissed him. Richie was caught off guard that Jon actually kissed him first but he was happy and kissed him back.

It didn't last long and Jon pulled back already. Richie looked at him, still feeling guilty but still happy Jon kissed him first.

"Does that make you feel better?" Jon asked.
"Doesn’t take away the guilt, but a little bit."
"It's something." Jon agreed. "Still wanna talk?"
"What about?" 
"The guilt."
"I don't know where to start." Richie sighed and unconsciously held Jon closer.
"The beginning?" Jon offered.

2 comments:

  1. Little by little Jon is coming around to making a decidion. The more he experiments with Richie the more curious Jon becomes, especially with the way his body reacts to Richie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS:

    "You've got a tongue." Richie froze when he realized what he had just said.


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete