Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

17 Sex Lesson

Jon hesitated. "Toys?" He asked.
"I might."
"You might?" Jon asked confused. "How might you? You either do or don't."
"You’ll find out when you truly make your decision."
That didn't help Jon's confusedment and he made the unintellegent sound. "Huh?"
"I have to have something to keep as a surprise for you if you do really choose me after all don’t I?"
"If you must, was just wondering if you’ve got a blindfold... or..." he hesitated but added, "handcuffs."
"I very well could. If you’re asking if I’d tie you to the bed, hell yes I would." Richie said excited, already envisioning it.
"I dunno, Dot doesn’t like it."
"I’m not her." Richie reminded him. "I happen to love being tied up and blindfolded, and I would love to have you tied up and blindfolded too."
"Yeah?" Jon asked surprised, he had only asked Dot once and hadn't dared to ask again.
"Yeah." Richie smiled and held Jon close, kissing along his jaw. "I think you’d look wonderful tied to my bed."
Jon smiled too. "Really? You don’t find that weird?"
"God no, I think it’s hot as hell."
"Oh... That’s great, I guess."
"It’s wonderful." Richie corrected him, knowing from experience.
"I thought it would be, but like I said, Dot doesn’t want to."
"And like I said. I’m not her."
"I did notice that, she doesn’t have a big, lovely dick like you do." Jon grinned.
"No one’s got one like me." Richie grinned back.
"Probably not... so... wanna do that?"
"Are you up for all of it? If I tie you up, I won’t want to stop."
"Oh." Jon said, surprised and unsure of it now. He wasn't sure if he was ready for the actual gay sex.
"I don’t know if you’re really ready for that with me yet, so I’ll say no for now, but I would love to. But you need to be absolutely sure about us."
Jon was disappointed, finally he found someone that liked the rougher kind of sex and he was being turned down. "Okay."
Richie kissed him, he saw that Jon really wanted to but he also know Jon wasn't ready yet to go all the way. "Sorry."
"It’s alright, another time?" Jon asked.
"Definitely. When you're ready for all of me." Richie agreed.
Jon sighed, still disappointed. "Okay then."
Richie hated the fact that Jon was disappointed but he wanted him to be absolutely sure about them, he hold Jon close and kissed him again.
"Can we do it together again?" Refer to what they had done earlier that day, after he had just arrived.
"We can do whatever you want together."
"You’ve got more experience with this." Jon pointed out.
"I know that, but I know you have an imagination, and I’m new to you. You’re new to me." Richie told him.
"You can’t just show me what to do?" Jon asked, it would be a lot easier if Richie just told him what he needed to do.
"I could. You’re asking me nicely to masturbate in front of you aren’t you?" Richie smirked.
"If you want to, I’m not stopping you but rather something we could do together too."
Richie thought for a minute. "I could let you top."
"Top?"
"I prefer to top, but for you I can bottom." He saw Jon was still confused. "Top gets to do the penetrating."
Jon's eyes went wide with surprise, shocked with that thought, he hadn't expected that at all.
"What were you expecting?"
"I dunno, like you did earlier."
"Which part? I can guide you through this."
"You were humping my leg..."  Jon hoped that was enough of a hint for him.
"It helped me, but there’s more to gay sex. Full out sex is penetration. But from how you reacted when I started touching you there, you’re not ready for that yet. Frotage is nice though."
"What?"
"That’s grinding our cocks together" He moved over Jon and did just that. "Like this." Richie kissed him again.
"Oh." Jon moaned. "I like that."
"I should hope so."

Richie saw no reason to stop what he was doing at that moment and continued. Jon was really enjoying it, already his hard on was coming back. He didn't really know what to do so just laid there and let Richie do what he wanted, taking it all in. Richie was still kissing him, lower on his neck and lightly bit him, even that turned Jon on even more.

Looking for more friction, Richie moved a hand down to wrap it around both of them. He loved the groaning, moaning and panting Jon was doing, he knew he was going crazy with delight and loved it just as much.

Jon tried to hold his orgasm back, letting Richie go first this time but he soon lost his control, not knowing Richie had been waiting for him. After Jon came, Richie came too, groaning Jon's name as he did.

"Oh fuck." Jon sighed.
Richie layed over him, catching his breath. "Uh huh."
"I think this has got to be a record though."
"Oh?"
"I think it’s been awhile since I had 4 orgasms in one day."
Richie laughed a little breathlessly. "Glad it was all my fault."
"Wow." He was completely exhausted.
"Wear you out old man?" Richie teased but was just as tired.
Jon lifted a hand and slapped Richie's ass. "You're older than me."
He smiled and laughed. "And I'm feeling it too."
"Lets sleep anyway." Disregarding what he had said earlier.
"Sleep sounds great." Richie moved off of him and held Jon close.
Jon cuddled him and feel asleep almost instantly.
Richie kissed his head and whispered softly. "I love you Jon."
In his sleep, Jon moaned and cuddled closer before Richie succumed to sleep too.

1 comment:

  1. That was hotter than the ninety five degree heat outside my front door today! Awesome job ladies!

    ReplyDelete