Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

21 I like playing with yours

Together they walked to the car and Richie started driving

"Lucky you left your guitars." Jon said as they drove.
"I trust you guys with them."
"That means so much to me." Jon said sarcastically.
"It should." Richie smiled.
"Ah... That was sarcasm though."

"I know, but it still should. You know how much I love them."
"As much as me?" Jon wondered.
"Almost."
"You love your guitars more than me?" Jon faked shock.
"I said almost. That means no, I love you more than them."
"I'd understand if you loved your guitars more." Jon said honestly. He knew what the love for an instrument was.
"But I don't. The only things I might love more than you are my parents and my daughter but that's a different kind of love anyway."
"Yeah, that's true." Jon agreed.
"That puts you at the top of the list then." Richie said happily.
"Luck me. You're still at the top of my friend's list."
"You're topof that one too."
"Awesome." Jon said, now sounding a little excited about it. "I really am lucky."
"That you are."

They went back to silence until they were almost at the Staples center.

"So you happy to see everyone?" Jon asked.
"Yeah, it’ll be good to see everyone else. Apologize profusely for getting hurt."
"You’re not apologizing for anything."
"And why not? I’m the one that’s not there." Richie clarified again.
"Because it was my fault, we’ve been over this, no apologizing." Jon told him strictly.
"It's just as much my fault."
"We're not doing this again." Jon said resolutely, meaning their arguing about who's fault it was.
Richie sighed. "Yes dear."
"Good boy, now park right over there please." Jon pointed at a parking space close to the doors.

"There we go, lets go do soundcheck and I might let you help with the set list." Jon said as Richie parked the car.
Richie laughed. "No, you’ll let me think I’m helping."
"Same thing." Jon argued.
"Is not."
"It's close enough. Would you rather not help? No problem if you rather have Dave make stupid jokes about everything." Jon suggested instead.
"He does that anyway."
"I can encourage him."  Jon threatened.
"He doesn't need encouragement." Richie said quickly.
"Then be good." Jon got out of the car.
"I'm always good." Richie smirked as he got out and followed Jon.
"I'll let you believe that."
Richie continued walking behind Jon, admiring his ass. "Oh but I know it. You'renot so bad yourself."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jon asked, stopping at the doors.
"Means exactly what I said."
"In which way?" He pulled open the door and walked in.
"In that you're a great person."
"You're so sweet." He held the door open for Richie.
"I do try."
"I've noticed, you're getting so good at it." Jon continued walking, finding his way around the venue, greeting people as they passed by.
"I should hope so."
"Yeah very sweet and all but lets not mention that around here."
Richie rolled his eyes. "Well according to you everyone already knows anyway."
"They know about you." Jon clarified. He didn't want people to think he had done anything with Richie.
"So I don't have to change how I act then, now do I?"
"Just don't be touch and lovey dovey."
"I'll just be myself."
"That's how I like you best." Jon smiled.

Jon found their crew and announced that they had arrived but we're going to his dressing room. Richie waved happily at everyone and greeted them all.

In Jon's dressing room they were alone again and Jon sat down on the couch, looking around his room.

"I'll probably do sound check in a while."
"Do I still get to play in?" Richie asked.
"That was the reason why you came wasn't it?" Jon asked.
"And to just be with you longer."
"I suppose, so yeah, you're still playing at sound check." He got up from the couch." I need pick out clothes."
"That's easy enough." Richie caught up with him at the wardrobe.
"I can pick my clothes you know."
"You always pick the same ones thought."
"So? That's easy and I like them." Simplicity was easiest.
"Change is a good thing sometimes you know." Richie said.
"No, it's not." Jon said.
"Sometimes it is." Richie meant something entirely different than the wardrobe.
"I like things how they are."
"Some thigns that's fine. But what about others?" Richie turned to face him.
"What other?" Jon gave him a questioning look.
"Me."
"I like where we are."
"But it shows that some change is good... isn't it?" Richie asked insecure.
"Yeah, kinda."
"I'll take that."
"Good." Jon went through his clothes.
"Guess so." There was a guitar right next to the wardrobe and Richie just had to touch it and started fiddling with it.
"If you wanna go find your guitars, I'm not stopping you."
"I can play yours just as well as mine." Richie shrugged.
"Yeah, but they’re mine, not yours. So go play with yours."
Richie smirked and looked at Jon suggestively. "But I'd rather play with yours?"
"Guitars?"
"Those too."
"Go play with your guitars." Jon told him, half chuckling.
"Alright, fine." Richie said as he walked out of the room. He could talk to the rest of the guys now too. See his other friends.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, these two crack me up with the way they banter back and forth with each other, but at leasr they are talking.

    ReplyDelete