Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

19 Bacon and Eggs

"Including killing me." Jon added quickly.
"I won’t kill you. But it would be one hell of a way to go." Richie said, already thinking of the amazing sex they'd have when Jon decided.
"If I made the decision that you don’t like, you’ll be close enough to wanting to kill me."
"If you make that decision, it goes back to the way things used to be." Richie told him.
"Yeah but you’ll secretly want to kill me." Jon said, sure of himself. Richie loved him, he'd be devistated if he turned him down.
Richie shrugged. "I'll find a way to move on."
"Yeah probably but you wouldn’t be very happy with me for a while."
"Probably not." Richie admitted. "But we’d find a way around it."
"We’ll just see what happens and not think about it until then." Jon suggested.
"That we will."
"Are you gonna make me breakfast yet?"
"I’d have to get out of bed." Richie complained.
"Yes, go make me breakfast." Jon playfully kicked him under the sheets.
"So demanding." Richie smiled and gently kicked him back. "Why don't you make me breakfast eh?"
"I’m your guest." Jon pointed out.
"I know, I’m only teasing."
"So go make me breakfast and I might let you join having it in bed. Bacon and eggs please." Jon said, quite pleased with himself.
"Alright, and I won’t forget your coffee either."
"Thanks dear."
Richie smiled as he got out of bed and pulled on some pants. "Don't thank me until you get to eat."
"Fine by me too. I’ll just wait here."
"You could help if you really wanted to." Richie suggested.
"No thank you."
"Back in a bit then." Richie said before he left.

Jon got comfy in bed, starting to doze off as Richie was cooking downstairs. Richie couldn't stop smiling as he cooked, thinking of Jon upstairs in his bed, happy he was there and of what they had done. He was also happy knowing what they would do.

He got everything on a tray and walked back to his room. When he found Jon sleeping in the bed, he took a second to look at him, he was on his belly, the sheets were low and Richie could see the curve of his ass, he was hugging Richie's pillow.

Carefully Richie put the tray on the dresser and got on the bed to wake up Jon after he had admired the view for another moment. He started trailing kisses up Jon's back, hearing him moan, Richie moved higher and nibbled slightly on his ear.

"Breakfast is ready."
Jon woke up again. "Oh sorry." He apologized for falling asleep again.
Richie kissed Jon's neck before sitting up. "Don't be, I like waking you up like that.
"I might nap later then."
"If you have time before you have to go." Richie pointed out.
"I make time, I’m the boss, I do what I want." Jon said, almost strictly in his bossy tone.
Richie laughed. "Until the angry mob of fans shows up right?" He went to grad the tray.
"I could make sound check short and we can spend the rest of the time in my dressing room."
"I like the sound of that." Richie said happily, thinking of what they could do in that dressing room.
"You were supposed to."
"Good thing I did then isn’t it?" Richie said and stole a piece of Jon's bacon.
"We’ll do that then."
"Sounds good to me."

Jon liked his breakfast very much and almost are all of it, then let Richie eat whatever he didn't, not minding that he did. When he finished, he leaned back against the pillows.

"Thanks, that was really good."
"Well duh. I made it." Richie told him.
"True, I’m so full right now."

Richie moved the tray back to the dresser and crawled back in bed, he still had the pants on, partly too lazy to take it off and partly wanting to be with Jon and wanting to waste time, so he cuddled against Jon.

Jon easily followed and wrapped his arms around Richie, knowing Richie was happy to cuddle with him, he moved his hands to the waistband of Richie's pants, not entirely sure of what he was doing, he kept his hands to the sides to push them down.

Richie liked where it was going and waited to see how far Jon was going to take it. He was already getting hard from anticipation.

It took a little while but finally Jon pushed Richie's pants down, instinctively Richie lifted his hips, and Jon pulled them all the way down.

Laying back, Richie waited to see what Jon would do, he didn't take his eyes off of him, just watching him as he watched him. Jon's gaze was making him even harder.

"That would hurt." Jon said all of a sudden.
"What would?"
"The real sex." Jon clarified for him.
"At first it does, but not for long. Usually a little sore in the morning though."
"I kinda assumed that, but you're..." He didn't finish his sentence.
"I know I am, but I’d take my time and prepare you properly so I wouldn’t hurt you." Richie promised.
"But you’re like... huge."
"I know, which is why I’d take my time because I never want to hurt you."
"But we’re not doing that." Jon reminded him.
"No, but I offered for it to be the other way around. You in me."
"We're not doing that either." Jon added quickly.
"But you wanted to learn."
"No, we agreed to wait for what I decide."
"I know we did, but you had said you had wanted to learn."
"I know but that can be like the exam or something." Jon said, he wasn't ready for it and wasn't liking this.
"You’re a hands on learner Jon. I know that about you."
"But I don't want to do that." Jon said annoyed, he didn't want to do this anymore.
"Then what are you doing here?"
"Not doing the full out sex." Jon said, having lost the fun of it and the courage of what he was going to do.
"I got that now. Then what will you do?"
"I don’t know."
"What were you thinking of doing then? When you were taking my pants off?" Richie asked, trying to urge him on.
Jon shrugged. "I'm not sure."
Richie sighed and turned over, away from Jon.
Jon felt disappointed. "I was just gonna... do... what happened."
"You can’t seem to make up your mind."
"I was just gonna go with the flow." Jon said.
"You weren’t doing that either."
"I was, the flow just popped that in my mind." Jon said, half confessing.
"The flow said to lose interest in it all?
"No the flow said you’re huge." He clarified.
"You already knew that."
"Whatever, I’m sorry."
"It’s fine. I shouldn’t be pushing so much." Richie said, sad and disappointed in himself.
"You’re not pushing."
"I am though, pushing you out of your comfort zone, and you can’t say I haven’t because I clearly have. One minute you want to do it, then you don’t." He sighed and curdles up a little. "I shouldn't have told you about him." Richie muttered.
"Him? Danny? What does he have to do with this?"
"Because part of me still cares. Part of me still wonders. and a bigger part of me is afraid of pushing too much and pushing you away like I did to him."
"If you were gonna push me away I would have left yesterday"
Maybe, maybe not." He was still curled up, facing away from Jon.
"Come on, stop blaming yourself, it’s my fault."
"It’s not your fault at all. It's my fault."
"No it’s not, stop arguing about that." Jon said a little annoyed, why did he keep blaming himself for everything?
"I’m sorry." Richie said softly even though he was still blaming himself and was still upset.
"Come here."
But Richie didn't move.
"Okay." Jon moved to lay right behind Richie and put his arm around him.

Richie snuggled back at him as Jon moved even closer and put his hand on Richie's belly. Before he could do anything else, Richie covered his hand and laced their fingers together. Jon let him for a minute, knowing Richie was upset and wanted to give him that minute but then tried to pull his hand back but Richie wouldn't give it up. He was afraid if he let go of Jon's hand, Jon would leave.

Jon tried again after another but still wasn't successful, finally he just moved his hand down. Richie didn't let go but his grip loosened.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is Jon driving Richie crazy, he is driving ne crazy too! Lol
    Hopefully he will make his mind up soon.

    ReplyDelete