Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

16 Quick recovery

"Nope." Jon agreed. "So what shall we do now?"
"Hmmm.. what would you like to do?" Richie held him closer and ran his hands over him.
"I’m fine with this even." Jon said.
Richie agreed wit him. "You’re happy, I’m happy."
"I’m allowed to do something then?" Jon wondered.
"'Course."
"Thought I had to stay put and lay down cause I puked?"
"Well, it depends on what you want to do." Richie said, not entirely sure of Jon.
"I want to have wild, crazy and over the top rough sex."
"If I didn’t think that you could throw up at any possible moment, I would say yes in a heartbeat." Richie said.
"I was kidding anyway." Jon told him quickly.
"Maybe someday."
"Yeah maybe, now I’m just liking you being this nice. Don’t get that at home."
"I’m always nice to you." Richie defended himself, knowing he was always nice.
"Now you’re extra nice and taking care of me."
"How often in the past did I take care of you when we’re on the road and you’re sick?" Richie reminded him.
"It’s all different now, we certainly didn’t cuddle on the bed like this." Jon knew Richie always took care of him but not like this.
"We didn’t cuddle like this no, but I still held you didn’t I?"
"Not like this, you mean more with this."
"It’s not much different. the difference now is that you know I do and I’m not trying to hide it." Richie explained.
"Probably, I still like you being this comforting." He liked the care he was getting, at home he didn't get that kind of attention.
"I’m just happy I’m able to be here when you need me."
"I Wasn’t there when you needed me." Jon said a little sad.
"In a way you always are."
"Wasn’t this month.We didn’t talk that much." Jon pointed out.
"I still knew you were there. If I would’ve called, I know you would’ve answered."
"Yeah but that’s not the same."
"It’s enough for me." Richie decided, he really was happy to just be holding Jon.
"Okay then, this is still nice."
"That it is." He agreed with Jon.
"Could be nicer..."
"What’s nicer than being with me?" He smiled, gazing fondly at Jon.
"I meant nicer than cuddling."
"It could." He wanted to let Jon take the initiative.
"Yeah? So we could..." he hesitated a little bit, "kiss?"
"If you’d like. You know you don't have to ask me for that."
"Lets do that then." Jon decided.
"Only if you kiss me first this time." Richie really wanted him to be sure and take the initiative, proving he really meant it.
"I’ve kissed you first." Jon countered back.
"not as often. and you’ve always been unsure when you have."
"That’s not true, I wanted to kiss you when I did."
"But you still weren’t sure about this. About us. Or did you forget what you said after what the kissing led to?" Richie reminded him.
Jon felt bad right away. "That was the first time."
"I know..."
"It was a little weird the first time."
"Always seems to be I think."
"No it’s not, I kinda liked doing that to you, was just surprised by the effect of it." Jon said honestly.
Richie was slightly confused. "But you enjoyed it? Just started thinking too much?"
"Well yeah."
"Should work on that thinking problem you have." Richie suggested teasingly.
"If you wanna distract me from it, go ahead."
"I think I can do that." Richie pulled Jon right against him and kissed him.

Jon kissed back while Richie started running a hand down Jon's back. Making Jon get turned on, he moved closer to Richie, getting more friction between them. It was obvious and Richie deepened the kiss, moving his hand down to cup Jon's ass. He moaned a little but when Richie moved a finger to caress around Jon’s entrance, Jon froze. Richie kept it gentle, knowing how weird it is at first and didn't want to pressure his best friend into anything.

"Uhm, can we... Wait a little with that?" Jon asked hesitantly, he knew Richie wanted more and he didn't want to disappoint him either.
Richie moved his hand away. "Of course, sorry."
"Stick to the front for now?" Jon asked.
"I can do that." Richie smiled, kissed him again and moved his hand around to the front.

Jon leaned back in to kiss him, kissing him back while Richie took him in his hand.

"Maybe later, the other thing. This is good now." He hoped Richie was fine with this too, he really didn't want to disappoint him. He wanted more but didn't dare to ask since he had rejected one thing and maybe this was what Richie wanted to do so he didn't to aske for more.
"Then we’ll stay with this..." Richie pulled back a little. "But there is something else I want to do, and I know you’ll like it. A lot."
"Like what?" Jon asked curious.
"Do you trust me?"
"Of course."
Richie smiled and pushed Jon over so he was on his back. "Then just trust that you’ll love this."

He proceded to slowly kiss Jon and caress his way down his torso, Jon was already liking it. Richie made his way down to Jon's cock, kissed it and took it in his mouth. He heard Jon gasp, making it obvious he was really liking it so Richie continued sucking, moving one hand but up to Jon's chest to tease a nipple.

Richie loved the loved sounds Jon was making, moaning and groaning and a mix between the two. When Jon grabbed his had, Richie sucked him harder and deeper into his throat. At that moment Jon coudln't hold his orgasm back and came loudly while Richie swallowed every drop, then smiled up at Jon, crawling back up to him and ignoring his own throbbing cock.

When Richie was back up, Jon reached in and kissed him again, but it was Richie who made the kiss more passionate.

"That was hot."
"Told you you'd love it." Richie smiled and kissed him again.

They kissed for a little while before Jon broke their kiss.

"Can we do it again?"
Richie was trying to ignore his still hard dick. "You’re eager aren’t you?" He chuckled, kissing him. "Not that I’m one to say no to you."
"It got interesting..." Jon confessed and hesitated to ask what he wanted to ask. "Do you got stuff?"
"Define stuff."

1 comment:

  1. That was hot as hell ladies! Love the fact Jon is willing to explore new things in bed with Richie.

    ReplyDelete