Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

12 Keep The Faith

Jon followed Richie to the bathroom, noticing himself in the mirror, a big bruise in his neck.

"Fuck man."
"It'll go away, or you can cover it up." Richie told him, getting the lotion.
"I have to perform tomorrow night, people will notice me."
"You have make-up artists there for a reason." Richie easily solved it.
"You still bit me." Jon defended himself.
"I said I was sorry." Richie defended himself too.
"When?"
"When I saw it. I kissed it and said I was sorry."
"Oh, okay then. It's fine, doesn't hurt or anything, just gonna leave a nice bruise, thanks. Got something for that too?" Jon asked.
"Not that I know of."
"Just sunburn then, gives a nice shade, though, doesn't it?" Jon asked again.
"That it does."
"Done yet? That's going to be all sticky making our earlier shower pointless." Jon complained.
"Almost and you'll be fine."
Jon watched what Richie was doing. "We don't need another shower then?"
"If we do, then there was no point in me putting this lotion on you."
"I mean tonight, like when go to bed." He was still watching Richie's hands, sort of liking what Richie was doing.
By now Richie was more massaging Jon's neck and shoulders. "Tonight we can." He agreed.
"Okay." Jon was still watching him in the mirror. "'s nice."
Richie smiled back over Jon's shoulder at him in the mirror. "Mmmhmmm." he kissed Jon's neck

Jon leaned his head back against him, allowing Richie a better reach to his neck and Richie started kissing down his shoulder and moving his hands over Jon. He didn't fight it and liked what Richie was doing and pressed back against him, trying not to moan his appreciation while Richie lightly nibbled Jon's neck and moved one hand down to stroke Jon. In surprise Jon gasped.

"Bed?"
"What's wrong with right here?" Richie kept on rubbing Jon.
"Comfier." Jon watching what they were doing in the mirror, finding it hot to watch.
"But we're already here."

Jon forgot to answer while he stared at what was happening and was getting close. Richie pressed harder against Jon while rubbing him even faster.

"So good... So close... How...?" Jon asked confused and out of breath.
Richie was grinding against Jon's ass. "How what?"
"How can this be so good?"
"It can be even better."
Jon cocked an eyebrow. "How?"
Richie gently nibbled his ear. "I could be inside you."

Jon's eyes went wide with shock and surprise. Richie stroked him faster, wishing he was but he really didn't think Jon was ready for that at the moment.

Jon forgot what Richie had said and continued his enjoyment, watching Richie who didn't take his eyes off of Jon's in the mirror. He watched Jon get that cute boy blush, closing his eyes in delight and cum while sighing Richie's name. Richie didn't think there was a hotter sight than that in the world and came too, moaning Jon's name.

They didn't break apart, Jon stayed leaning back against Richie, enjoying the aftermath of his high. Richie kissed along Jon's jaw.

"God, I love you."
"I... I love you too." Jon turned around.

Richie smiled lovingly at him, holding him close in his arms. Jon liked being there and put his around Richie too, holding him.

"Now you made me even stickier."
"I suppose I did. You said something about a shower earlier." Richie reminded him.
"We already showered and I meant shower later."
"It's later."
"Later-er."
Richie chuckled. "Alright then." He reached over and grabbed a cloth to clean themselves with.
"I like when you do that."
"Oh?" He gently cleaned Jon off.
Jon watched him. "I dunno, it's interesting."
At least it'snot disgusting anymore. "Yeah?"
"Yeah, it just is, I don't know why, just interesting."
"Anything better than what you said earlier." Richie said.
"Still sorry for that and everything else." Jon apologized again.
"It's alright." He put the cloth away and just held Jon again. "You're still here and that's what matters."
"I think so too, I like being here."
Richie was still smiling lovingly. "Good."
"Yeah it is, are we almost done orgasming?"
Richie laughed. "For now I think we can take a break from that.
"Okay, we could do something else you know, I got here and we just started with orgasms, you're all sex-obsessed."
"Or maybe I was just happy to finally have you?"
"Who says you have me?"
Richie froze and looked at him. "You're here."
"Well yeah..."
Richie hands dropped. "But I don't have you?"
"What do you mean with that then?" Jon asked confused.
"I want to call you mine."
"But I've told you... I haven't decided yet." Jon felt extremely guilty and sad.
"Yet earlier you were calling me your boyfriend." Richie want back to his room and pulled on some pants.

Jon stayed in the bathroom, feeling too sad and guilty to face Richie. At the window in his room, Richie stood thinking, feeling like he was being tugged around and wished Jon would just make up his mind. Even though it wasn't fair to just want him to decide now when there's other people to think about too.

Richie sighed and went back downstairs for a little space, he ended up sitting in the living room and playing randomly on his guitar.

Upstairs Jon finally decided to get dressed and go downstairs. He found Richie playing, lost in thought and sat down on the couch, staying quiet but feeling awkward.

After a while Richie looked up at him and started playing I'll Be There For You, Jon started humming to the tune. It encouraged Richie to keep on playing, looking at Jon humming and singing a few words, he started singing the lines after what Jon sang, making Jon sing until the end of the song.

"I'm sorry." Jon apologized.
"Me too, I shouldn't be pushing you so much."
"I shouldn't have said those things." Jon said.
"You were scared, confused and lord knows what else."
"Still, it's not fair to you."
"It's not fair to throw it all on you either."
Jon shrugged.
"It's not, and I know that. I know you said to push but I'm pushing too much all at once."
"Maybe we should do this differently." Jon thought.
"How though?" Richie asked.
"How would I know? I'd ask how you went about it to figure this stuff out but you jumped into bed with some guy you met at a bar."
"That was where I started yeah. I never really had anyone interested in more than a one night stand." Richie shrugged. "I'm sorry."
"Really? I'm staying two nights, that makes it a two night stand, how's that?"
Richie chuckled softly. "Just without the full out sex."
"That would be too much experimenting, sorry."
"I guess."
"I'm, fine with the other stuff... I think." Jon said, he had liked what they had done so far.
"Again with the thinking."
"I like to think."
"Sometimes you think to much."
"No I don't, thinking is good." Jon said.
"Think too much and you miss the time to act. Trust me, I'd know."
"You do?" Jon asked.
"Yeah I do."
"I can't help the thinking though, unlike you, it doesn't hurt me." Jon teased.
Richie chuckled and playfully smacked his arm. "It doesn't hurt to think, it hurts to think too much and miss the chance."
"Don't think you'll let me miss the chance."
"It's up to you, not me, what you ultimately decide isn't it?" Richie asked him.
"Well yeah, but I like what we've done so far?"
Richie looked up at him again. "You do?"
"Yeah kinda."
"Kinda?"
"Yes, kinda." Jon repeated.
"Better than not."
"I guess, it's not so bad."
"It's great when you take all of it." Richie told him.
Jon got confused again. "Take all of what?"
"Someone's cock."
"No thanks, I'm good." Jon said quickly.
"Maybe someday. You're here and that's what matters."
"You keep saying that, yet you got mad at me." Jon reminded him.
"It's not you I'm mad at."
"There's nobody else around here..."
"There's me."
"You're mad at yourself?" Jon asked.
"A little bit."
"Why?"
"Doesn't matter." Richie shrugged. "Can't change the past."
"What?"
"Never mind." Richie tried again.
"Tell me." Jon insisted, he wanted to know why Richie was mad at himself.
"It doesn't matter. It was a long time ago and I thought too much."
"So tell me the dangers of thinking too much."
"You miss your chance and spend your life wondering "what if?". I spent too much thinking of how to tell you, and then you got married."
"Oh right and then I sliced your leg open."
"30 years after I'd pretty much given up."
"You still tried, finally."
"Took me long enough." Richie said.
"But you did. I promise I won’t take 30 years to give you my decision, it’s just not so easy. If I decide I want to be with you, so many things will change."
"I know, I know it’s a lot to decide and it’s more than just you and me that it affects." Richie knew that.
"Like if me and Dot get divorced when I decide for you, then what?"
"Then we figure things out, I can’t move from here, or I lose custody of Ava, until she’s 21 anyway. But depending on what you and Dorothea settle on, you could move here if you wanted to..." Richie suggested.
"Exactly, depending on what we settle on, you can’t come to New York for me and the kids are in school there. Dot will want to share custody but if I move here I would lose custody and you know I hate Hollywood." Jon explained.
Richie sighed, looking down at his guitar and played random nothings. "I know. I'm sorry for putting you in this mess."
"As long as you help me out of it." Jon told him.
"I'm trying."
"I know, we'll figure out what to do."
"I hope so."
"We will, where did the positivity go to?"
"It's been all over the place." Richie said.
"That didn't sound so positive." Jon told him.
"I can't be positive all the time, have to be realistic sometimes too."
"You? Realistic? Are you okay?" Jon said with fake shock, teasing Richie.
"It has to happen sometimes."
"I guess it does, don't be so realistic then and play another song." Jon told him.

Richie absently played something, thinking of what he should actually play. Jon waited for Richie to pick a song so he could sing. Finally Richie started playing In It For Love and Jon starting singing the entire song.

"I miss you." Jon said when they finished, he missed being able to sing to a sing Richie was playing.
Richie looked up at him. "I miss you every time you're gone.
"I will not cut off your leg again so you won't have to leave."
Richie half smiled. "You didn't cut it off the first time."
"I only sliced it open this time, only slicing, which is so much less worse than anything else."
"Well you could've not cut me." Richie said.
"Very true, I could have, but where would the fun be in that?"
"I wouldn't be stuck at home."
"And I wouldn't have time to think." Jon countered.
"You'd still have time to think."
"But you would have been there every day to watch me think."
Richie shrugged. "I guess."
"I’m sorry I sliced your leg open but I’m kinda glad I got two weeks to think things over and decide that I at least want to experiment with you and well... After that’ll I’ll really have to decide."
"How far are you going to take the “experimenting” then?" He tried not to sound put out at feeling like just and experiment to him.
Jon shrugged. "Dunno, I love you and I don't wanna disappoint you."
"You're not going to disappoint me if we take this all the way."
"No but I am if we don’t take it all the way."
"Honestly, you aren’t." Richie assured him.
"Yeah I am, cause you do want to go that far."
"Of course I do, I’m only human after all, but if you don’t, but you still want to be with me, that would still be fine because I’d still have you."
"I just don’t know about it, that’s sex." Jon sounded against it.
"I know, and I’m more than happy to teach you if you’re willing."
"It’s my first time you know, with that kind of sex, I’m a virgin." Jon gave him a stupid smile, half making fun of himself.
"I know, but I’d hope that I could make it as enjoyable for you as possible. Regardless if you bottom or top."
"Lets just see what’ll happen before we decide who goes top or bottom unless you got a bunk bed."
"No bunk beds." Richie chuckled.
"Aw, I wanted the top one." Jon said disappointed.
"I’m not opposed to you topping."
"Bunk beds!" Jon reminded him laughing.
"None of those." Richie smiled.
"You used to be fun you know, bunk beds and all."
"They don't make them big enough for us though."
"Fine no bunk beds, I'll just have to sleep on top of you." Jon joked.
"I'm definitely not against that."
"Then get the sex off your mind."
"Alright alright."
"No sex for you." Jon said sternly.
Richie pretended to pout. "Fine."
Jon patted his head. "Good boy."
"Do I at least get a treat for good behavior?"
"Good behavior? Sure, 5 minutes yard time."
Richie laughed. "But we were outside for hours!"
"Want your treat or not?"
"What are we doing for those 5 minutes?"
"Dunno, walk around in a circle?" Jon suggested.
"You put not thought into this at all." Richie shook his head, not getting up.
"I was going for what they let you do in jail, walk in circles."
"I didn't know I was a prisoner." Richie told him.
"Of Love." Jon added."
"Aren't we all?"
"I guess but then I'm your prisoner."
"Not that doesn't sound bad at all." Richie winked at him.
"Sure it doesn't, so what are you going to do with your prisoner?"
"Not a clue, didn't know he was my prisoner, I'll think of something."
"Roles kinda turned didn't they?" Jon asked. "We can turn them back around if you prefer."
"Maybe, just to see what you would do." Richie agreed.
"Not much, you already stopped playing after one song anyway."
"I played two."
"And I'll play twenty-two tomorrow." Jon showed off.
"I'll wish I was."
"I'll let you watch and this time I'll let you watch me shake my ass." Jon smiled.
Richie smiled back. "I watch you anyway you know."
"Even when I told you not to?"
"Of course “forbid us something and that thing we desire.”"
"That makes you an even more bad boy." Jon said sternly.
"And what're you gonna do about it?"
"Same as I do with Jake and Romeo, send you to your room."
"But it's almost time for supper! And I'm hungry!" Richie complained.
"Better hurry up before I take away supper!" Jon threatened.
"You wouldn't do that to a cripple."
"You wanna risk that?"

Before Richie could answer, there was a buzz from the gate.

"Or I could just let your nurse in." Jon got up threateningly.
"No!" Richie took off upstairs.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Jon sending Richie to his room without supper. Bad Richie! Jon is slowly coming around but he still has a long way to go in making a decision.

    ReplyDelete