Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Friday, April 26, 2013

11 Ease on down the road

Richie walked back to his bedroom and sat down on the bed, watching Jon.

"What?" Jon asked at Richie's staring and sat down on the bed too.

Richie carefully cupped his face and pulled him close to kiss him. Jon tried to kiss back as best as he could, he finally realized that it wasn't that bad or that different from any other kissing. Richie gently ran his hands over Jon, not breaking their kiss, but pulling away Jon's towel.

Jon was oblivious to it and kept on kissing. A little wary, Richie thought of last time he had been that close to Jon but was pretty sure he didn't have a knife this time and moved his hand to Jon's cock.

When Jon tensed, Richie broke their kiss but didn't move his hand away, he didn't want to let go of Jon just yet, he was liking it too much himself.

"If you want me to stop, tell me." He reminded Jon.
Jon shook his head. "No, it's fine." He reached over a little, wanting to kiss again.

Richie continued stroking Jon and kissed him back. Jon found some confidence and moved his own hand to Richie's hip, pulling him a little closer while they kissed, making Richie groan and stroke him faster.

Jon's reply was easy when he groaned too, realizing he was getting hard and liking it even if his best friend was doing it to him.

Gently Richie pressed against Jon, laying him down on the bed and moving to lay over him, still not breaking their kiss. Jon watched Richie above him, his eyes went wide with surprise of how different this was. Richie encouragingly smiled back and kissed him, distracting Jon from too much thought.

Jon started groaning, his orgasm was getting closer already, Richie pressed his erection against his thigh but still speeding up his hand on Jon's cock.

In the heat of his passion, Richie bit Jon's neck, hard enough to leave a mark, he groaned and pressed more against Jon, moving his hand faster and tightening his grip.

Jon gave up all his defenses and let himself go, letting him orgasm wash over him.

Richie groaned at the feeling of Jon's cum between them and started to grind harder and faster against Jon's leg, groaning Jon's name with his orgasm while Jon was enjoying his blissful moment.

After a few minutes, Richie rolled off of him and held Jon close, catching his breath. Jon seemed relaxed for a few minutes, then something changed. Richie couldn't stop smiling and held Jon close.

Jon's calmness disappeared and the started to panic with the realization of what he was doing was gay and he was cheating on his wife. The wife he loved.

Richie kissed over the mark he gave Jon, wanting to distract him again.

"Didn't mean to bite you that hard, sorry about that." Richie apologized.

In panic, Jon tried to get up but Richie was faster and held him down and close.

"Stay?"
Jon still tried to get up. "We just... fuck... we..."
"Not a fuck, no." Richie loosened his hold on Jon.

Jon sat up when he could and covered himself up again with his towel that was still on the bed. He didn't know what to do. While Richie got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself off, Jon sat there, chocked.

Only a minute later, Richie came back out of the bathroom and handed Jon a cloth to clean himself off with and find some pants to put on.

"You alright?" Richie asked with concern.
"No." Jon couldn't clean himself up or he'd have to move the towel.
"I pushed too far didn't I?" He was sure he had scared Jon off now.

Jon didn't know what he was thinking, his head was fighting a mental battle. On one side he liked what they had done but on the other side, he wasn't gay and your best friend giving you a hand job while getting his own orgasm, was definitely gay. Something gay couldn't be good, he had always been thought that gay relationships were wrong, they doomed you to hell. He didn't want to go to hell.

Richie knew it was too much, too soon and sighed, looking down and moved to the door.

"I'll just be downstairs... Find food or something." Richie said, giving himself and Jon an excuse to leave.
"No..." Jon hesitated about what he actually wanted now. "Stay?"
Richie turned around, hopeful. "Are you sure?"
"I don't know."
Richie walked back over to the bed.
"We..." Jon trailed off.
"We?" Richie tried to encourage him to go on, wondering what he was going to say.
"We just..." Jon's mood turned in an instant. "You know what we did! It's wrong!"
Richie was taken aback and stung with the hurt. "Wrong?"
"They gay stuff!" He hesitated again. "It's bad, isn't it?"
Richie stepped back toward the door. "Not to me it isn't." He tried to not let the hurt show through.
"Please don't go... I just... I..."

Jon really hated his brain and himself at that moment for being so confused. It was wrong, his parents had said so, his bible had said so, everyone had always told him it was bad. It was wrong. Evil. He was doomed to hell. He hated his mind for being so stupid, it felt good and something that felt good shouldn't be bad. He was annoyed and confused, most of all he wanted his head to shut up and just let him enjoy, he hit his head, shutting it up.

"Then tell me why it's wrong." Richie went back over to him and took his hand away from his head. "Tell me why it's so wrong for us to enjoy ourselves together.
"I don't know, it's just... people always say being gay is a terrible thing... It's disgusting, it's wrong, revolting." Jon confessed.
Richie backed off, flinching as if he had just been hit. "So I'm disgusting? Is that what you think of me?" He was beyond hurt and struggling not to cry.
"No, not at all."
"No? 'Cause that's what you just said. That I'm interested in men is wrong. Disgusting. Revolting. After what we just did, you have the nerve to call me that." He couldn't hold the tears back anymore and let them fall.
"You're not, it's just... everyone always said that but it's not." Jon moved a little closer on the bed.
"You still said what we did was wrong."
"But it was nice, really nice." He moved even closer.

Richie didn't know what he was supposed to think anymore, Jon was giving him way too many mixed signals.

"Make up your mind. Either it was or it wasn't!"
"I don't know!"
"Then figure it out." The hurt didn't ease and Richie made his way to go back to the door.

Jon got up, forgot his towel and went after him, stopping him from leaving the room.

"I’m sorry, I’m just thinking too much about it, I don’t think you’re any of those thing, you’re just you and that’s perfect, you know? Just you..." Jon said.
Richie wiped away his tears and looked at Jon. "Then stop thinking."
"I'm sorry, it's just difficult." He wanted to hug Richie but was unsure if now was the right time and held back.
"Since when did something being difficult ever stop Jon Bon Jovi."
"I didn't leave, did I?" Jon hugged him anyway.
Richie hugged him back tight and nuzzles into his neck. "No."
"I'm sorry, I won't be stupid like that again."
Richie held him tight, as if  hanging on for dear life. "Just don't go."
"I'm not going anywhere, I want to figure this out with you." Jon continued to hug him.
"You better."
"I'm sorry. I'll be a good boy." Jon promised.
Richie chuckled. "We'll see."
Jon grinned and looked up. "What?"
"Maybe I don't want you to be good all the time." He grinned too and moved his hands down to Jon's ass. "Good boys don't get spanked."
Jon's eyes widened in surprise once again.
"What?" Richie grinned mischievously.
"What’s that supposed to mean? You’re gonna spank me? You should spank me for what I just did then, that was very naughty." He teased.
"Oh, don’t think I won’t. Because you do deserve it," Richie turned serious for a moment, "but you have to be sure you really do want this."
"What? You or the spanking?" Jon asked.
"Me."
"I think so."

Richie smiled lovingly at him, bringing a hand up to cup his cheek again, gently running his thumb over Jon's cheekbone.

"What did I say about thinking?"
"No thinking." Jon nodded. "Right, got it."
"Good boy." Richie kissed him softly and Jon kissed him back, smiling.

"Now what shall we do?" Richie asked with a smile of his own.
"Something with more clothes? I'm hungry." Jon suggested.
"I'll find us some food, you go put some pants on then."

Richie went downstairs to the kitchen while Jon got his pants again and got partly dressed, leaving his shirt off, just like Richie had.

A few minutes later they met back in the kitchen.

"Bear witness to my culinary prowess." Richie smiled and gave Jon a sandwich.
"At least they’re better than mine, as long as you didn’t pour the entire jar of garlic on it."
Richie laughed. "Not all of it."
Jon took a bite of his sandwich. "That's nice."
"Of course it is. I made it."
"So sure of yourself?"
"Sometimes." Richie said confident.
"Well, it's good." Jon complimented him. "Still got that pool of yours?"
"I do."
"Never mind. Not like I got any swim shorts anyway." Jon said a little disappointed, he could like a swim right now.
"Don't want to go skinny dipping?" Richie asked.
Jon grinned. "Maybe."
"I like the way you think."
"That's a first." Jon said.
Richie chuckled. "I wouldn't say first."
"A second then."
"More than that. You do get some good ideas sometimes."
"Like Prayer? You smacked me around the head for that."
"That was my idea thank you very much." Richie told him.
"You didn't need to smack me for it."
"I did at the time."
"You say that about every time you smacked me, you're abuse." Jon teased him.
"Not that bad."
"Suuure."

"Now, about that swim?" Richie asked after they had finished their sandwiches.
"Lets go have a swim." Jon agreed.

Richie smiled and got up, heading out to the backyard with Jon following him. On his way Richie got a few towels to put by the pool. Then took his pants off and jumped into the water.

Jon was feeling a little less nervous than earlier and did the same.

They both enjoyed a relaxing swim for a few minutes.

"Really is a nice day." Richie said when they met up again.
"Yeah, don't get burned, that's not very sexy."
"I won't, but I'm working on my tan."
"It looks very nice already."
Richie smiled. "So does yours."
Jon shrugged. "Don't have much of a tan anymore, the waxing kinda helped but... ya know." He didn't even know what he was saying.
"Well you can work on it here."
"The girls'll love it tomorrow night." Jon said.
"And a good number of the men." Richie reminded him.
"I guess... Including you?"
"Definitely me."
Jon smiled. "Great, I'll work on my tan then."
"Sounds like a good idea to me."

Richie smiled and continued his swim, splashing Jon on his way by.

"Hey!  I'm already wet!"
"And now you're wetter!" Richie laughed and swam away.
"Meanie." Jon swam after him, trying to gain on him.

Richie just grinned and stayed out of Jon's reach but finally Jon got to him and pulled Richie under, then close to him. Richie smiled as he surfaced.

"You caught me, now what're you gonna do with me?"
"I didn't think of that yet."
"Don't think, just do." Richie reminded him.
"Right."

Jon kissed him.

Richie kissed him back, holding him closer in the water, when Jon pressed against him, he pulled him even harder against him.

Jon was enjoying the entire kiss but needed to breathe so pulled away. Richie let him, but still held him close, only pulling back a little bit.

"That's nice. We should keep doing that.
"Maybe get out of the water, but yes."
"Why get out? Thought we were gonna keep doing that." Jon asked confused.
"Don't want to get all pruney."
"Why? It doesn't matter."
"We'll move eventually." Richie smiled and went back to kissing Jon.

Jon kissed back, starting to really like their kissing now, when easing his way into the idea of doing this with Richie, it wasn't so bad. He wasn't as excited about it as Richie was, he could feel Richie harden against him, still holding him very close and deepening the kiss, he started moving his hands all over Jon, wanting more but Jon only wanted to kiss.

When Richie groaned into the kiss, Jon pulled back.

"Sorry." Richie apologized, backing a little.
"Still want to get out?"
"Might be a little better."

Jon let go of Richie quite quickly and got out of the pool just as fast, but Richie didn't move, his erection need to go away first. Jon got a towel for himself, wrapping it around him and held one out of Richie.

"Thanks." Richie said as he got out.
"Work on tans?" Jon suggested.
Richie was already moving to sit on one of his chairs. "That's a good plan.

Jon sat on another chair and lied back, relaxing, just as Richie was.

"What do you want to do later? What have you been doing every?" Jon asked.
"This pretty much, lazing around."
"Productive days." Jon teased.
Richie chuckled. "Very."
"Not my kind of thing..." Jon reminded him about that fact.
"You’re in the middle of a tour, it’s your day off, for once you can actually try to relax. Take a nap in the sun, work on that wonderful tan of yours."
"And get burned? That doesn't work so well, can't do that."
"Bronzer dude."
"You and all that fancy stuff."
"Not all that fancy, just helps keep you from getting sunburn while letting you tan." Richie explained.
"I’ll do it the big boy way, thank you very much... Clear who’s gonna be the woman in this relationship." Jon teased again.
Richie chuckled. "Well you don’t have fashion sense at all, but don’t expect me to wear a dress."
Jon chuckled at the thought of seeing Richie in a dress. "Might flatter you."
Richie laughed loudly. "Not gonna happen."
"Not even for me?" Jon gave him his best cute puppy dog look.
"Nope, sorry." Richie pointedly didn't look at him.
"Pleeeeaaaaase?" Jon begged.
"Begging isn't going to get me in one. I'm not a cross dresser."
Jon sighed exaggerated. "Ugh fine!"
Richie chuckled. "Ask me in a year, the maybe, just maybe I will."
"In a year? Why?" Jon asked confused.
"Because I'm sentimental like that."
"You completely lost me." He said even more confused.
"You're a smart man, and you've got a year to figure it out."
"Thought you loved me."
"I do, that's why I said to ask me in a year." He smiled over at Jon.
Jon finally understood it. "Idiot."
"That's lovable idiot to you.".
"No, right now you're still just idiot." Jon said
"Always a lovable one thought." Richie lied back and closed his eyes.
"Just not right now."
"Yes, right now. I'm loving me."
"I'm not."
"Hmmmm yes you do." Richie told him.
"Nope."
"You do and you know it."
"I don't." Jon said sure of himself.
"Find, I love me for the both of us."
"Good."
"It works." Richie decided.

Jon didn't say any more and wanted to enjoy the sunshine. Lucky Richie did the same. Fairly quickly, Jon dozed off because of the warm air around him and the sun shining down on him. Richie used his time to thinking things over, something he had told Jon not to do.

After an hour Richie noticed  Jon getting burnt, so decided to wake him up.

"Hey, rise and shine sleeping beauty." Richie said and gently shook his shoulder.
"Ouch." Jon flinched and slapped his hand away.
"It's just a little burn, I told you to at least use bronzer."
"It'll go away."
"It wouldn't be there if you'd've listened to me." Richie told him.
"Well, be my nurse then, a nicer one than yours."
"Now that won't be hard at all." Richie smiled. "Come on, I've got lotion for that."
"I was kissing..."
"I'd offer it to you anyway."
"I'm fine."  Jon said even though he wasn't. "We should get out of the sun."
"If you don't want me to put it on, then put it on yourself. It's somewhere in the bathroom."
"Okay."

Richie went back inside to find some more food. Jon wasn't sure of what he was doing and just followed Richie.

"You know where the bathroom is, I'm finding food." Richie said confused.
"But..."
"But what?"
"I dunno." Jon shrugged. "Thought you wanted to help me."
"And you said you were kidding."
"Maybe I wasn't and I lied cause I got scared."
Richie sighed. "Alright, come on." He went upstairs tot he master bathroom to get the lotion.
Jon followed him. "Why did you sigh? Thought you wanted to...N"
"Because you’re all over the place and contradicting nearly everything you say as you’re trying to figure this out."
"Sorry."
"It's alright, I get it, I do." Richie said.
"You do?"
"I do, for the most part." Richie said as he found the lotion.

2 comments:

  1. love love love this story, Jon just needs to let go and go with his feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, OMG the images running around in my head right now are hysterical. I can picture Richie in a purple mini skirt with a black tank top. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete