Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

10 Slippery When Wet

As soon as the band landed in Los Angeles, Jon left the rest of the band and went to Richie's house.

He punched in the code at Richie's gate but nothing happened, so he rand the bell.

Richie looked out the window and saw Jon and let him in. "Come on in."
"Thanks." Jon said as the gates went open and he walked up to the door.
Richie waited for him at the front door. "Hey."
Jon dropped his bags and just hugged him.
Richie hugged him back, smiling. "I missed you man.
"Don't leave me again." Jon said while hugging him even tighter.
"I don't plan on it."
"Good." Jon let go. "So, how are you?"
"I'm good." He grinned. "You?"
"Good, much better now, I missed you too."
Richie was still smiling like an idiot. "I'm glad you're here."
"Me too, think we can move out of the doorway at least?
"'Course." Richie moved and shut the door.

Richie walked to the living room and Jon followed him, together they sat down on one of the couches.

"It's nice having my stitches out." Richie said, starting some conversation.
"Yeah? Does it at least feel better?"
"A lot. The whole thing's healing nicely."
"Growing back together nicely? It’s gotta leave a big scar... When did your nurse last check it?" Jon asked worried.
"She was here earlier today, but thankfully didn’t feel the need to look for herself."
"She didn’t? Isn’t that her job?"
"She saw it yesterday, I told her it’s fine and to go away, I’m fine, I’ll be careful, and kinda fought tooth and nail for her not to look."
"Oh so she likes you." Jon teased
"She’s annoying about it. It’s one thing to flirt with me, but groping me when you’re supposed to be checking my stitches? Making those suggestions when my daughter is right there? and when I’ve made it clear my affections are else where? Just no. But every time I’ve tried to get rid of her, she’s convinced her boss it’s my meds that’s got me imagining things or something."
"Seriously?" Jon asked surprised at such behavior from a nurse.
"Yeah, she did less when Ava told her off though and stayed glued to my side most of the time when the nurse was here. So that helped a lot."
"That’s a really bad nurse, you couldn’t fire her? But you don’t need her anymore now? You only really needed her the first few days." Jon said.
"I tried, but she kept insisting on showing up. And showing up anyway. Don’t be surprised if she tries to show up tomorrow, or later today again for that matter, I changed the code on the gate after she left though, so she shouldn’t be able to get in."
"We’ll just ignore her then, she’s fired, don’t need her, you’re fine now, although I think someone should check those stitches to be sure."
"Not stitches anymore, now it’s just a flesh wound." Richie clarified.
"Then someone should check the flesh wound, geez man, just show me already." Jon asked a little demanding.
"Bit demanding aren’t you?" Richie said smiling and chuckling but stood up to push off his pants.
"Just wanna check if what I caused isn't too bad."
Richie took his pants off completely. "It's not too bad now, it's healing nicely."
Jon leaned over a little to be able to get a closer look of the wound. "Yeah, not that mean red anymore but that’s gonna leave a scar eventually, sorry."
Richie shrugged. "Scars are sexy I'm told."
"No one gets to see this one though, you can't show it off."
"You're not no one. You're looking at it right now."
"No one except me." Jon clarified.
"You're all that matters."
"No showing you're FLESH WOUND to anyone but me then, no mean nurse or I'll have to kick her ass."
Richie smiled. "Sounds good to me."
"Good, can't have anyone else check out my boyfriend's dick."
Richie looked at him, surprised. "You mean it?" He asked hopeful and even happier than he already was.
"Mean what?" Jon asked confused.
"You said I'm your boyfriend."
"Oh..." He didn't remember if he had.
"Do you mean it?" Richie asked him.
"I don't know, maybe."
Richie sat down on the couch without his pants. "I'd be happy with it."
"I know you would, so maybe." Again, Jon couldn't help but stare at Richie's crotch.
Richie smiled and chuckled at what he was doing. "Eyes are up here darling." He lifted his chin and looked at him. "Would you be happy with that, being my boyfriend?"
Jon shrugged. "Maybe."

Richie smiled at the thought as Jon get comfy on the couch, pulling his legs up next to him and cuddling against Richie.

"I really missed you." Jon said.
Richie cuddles back, very aware he was only wearing a shirt now. "I missed you too."
"No leaving the tour anymore, two times’s enough, you don’t have to try that a third time." Jon told him sternly.
"Two times too many. I don’t want to leave ever again. I’d be happy to stay right here with you forever"
"We can’t exactly do that."
"Unfortunately. Would be nice though." Richie said.
"It really would be... Do you have plans for today?" Jon asked.
"Whatever you wanted to do."
"But I don’t know what I want to do, I only just got off a plane, I need a shower." Jon said, trying to hint but not trying to be too obvious either.
"Then go have a shower, you know where everything is."
"Yeah I do... Guess your nurse gave you enough sponge baths?" Jon hinted again.
Richie shuddered involuntarily. "Too many."
"Poor you, I should make that better."
"You really should." Richie finally agreed.
"'Cause if I was your boyfriend, I'd have to do that, right?" Jon asked.
"It would be greatly appreciated if you did."
"I know you don't want to push me but I told you, you have to push a little."
"I know, so in that case you really, really should make it better.
Unsure, yet again, Jon delayed it. "You should just act like with any other guy, I guess... and if it’s too much, I’ll say so."
"But you’re not just any other guy, you’re more than that." Richie got up. "But if you insist, you mentioned a shower didn’t you?"
"Yeah." His unsure feeling didn't leave him. "Master bathroom?"

They walked up to the bedroom, where Richie undressed further and Jon followed him into the bathroom where Richie turned on the water, then turned around to see Jon still fully clothed, with a hesitating look on his face. He needed the push.

"Typically, people shower without their clothes on." Richie tried.
"I know." But Jon didn't do anything and just continues to stare at Richie's nakedness.
Richie faced him. "Need a hand?"
"Uh..."

Richie stepped closer to him and took the bottom of Jon's shirt and started to lift it. When Jon didn't stop him, Richie pulled his shirt up and off. Once he saw Jon again, he noticed Jon was smiling and blushing. Richie smiled back and moved his hands to the top of Jon's jeans and undid them.

Jon watched what he was doing and blushed even more, knowing he didn't have anything else on underneath.

That made Richie smile even more and pushed Jon's jeans off. Jon couldn't stop watching him but was surprised at the same time how much his dick liked that.

When Jon was completely naked, Richie stepped back and checked him out.

"God, you're perfect." Richie sighed.
"Uh... thanks." Jon said, still feeling insecure while being naked with the guy that loved him yet he didn't know if he liked him back.
Richie chuckled and took Jon's hand, tugging him gently towards the shower. "You're welcome."

Jon followed into the shower and watched Richie shower while Richie couldn't keep his eyes from Jon either and started to wash Jon's back.

Jon let Richie do what he wanted because he didn't know if he should do it back or not, all the while, still staring at Richie.

Richie couldn't keep his hands off of the man he loved but was mindful of where he put his hands. In an attempt to give back, Jon moved his hands to Richie's hips a little uneasy. Richie smiled down at Jon and leaned down to kiss him as Jon reached up because he was a little shorter than Richie and tried his best to kiss him back.

Within the passion, Richie pulled Jon closer against him and deepened the kiss. It made Jon a little uncomfortable but he tried not to show it and not break the kiss but when Richie felt him tense, he backed of a little.

"Sorry, getting carried away."
"It's okay." Jon said.
Richie still smiled lovingly at him through the water. "A lot better than ok."
"Really? What is?"
"You."
"I'm amazing." Jon grinned.
"You you are." Richie agreed and finished showering.

Jon wasn't going to stay in the shower any longer than he had to, especially if he was alone and got out too. Richie handed him a towel after toweling off himself. Jon toweled off quickly and put the towel around his waist, he didn't really want to get dressed again and waited to see what Richie would do now.

"What did you plan on doing now that you're all nice and clean?" Richie asked him.
"I don't really know, not enough time difference to be jet lagged so no nap." Jon decided.
Richie leaned against the bathroom sink. "You mentioned other things before you came here, what've you got in mind?"
Jon held his towel closed. "I don't know, why don't you decide what we do?"
Richie smiled. "Bed sounds like a good place to start."
Jon nodded. "Okay bed it is."
Richie dropped his towel and left the bathroom. "Come on then."

Jon followed to the bed but kept his towel, still finding it was a different matter to see each other naked now,  it was a total different situation.

2 comments:

  1. You girls are such a tease. Do love Jon's insecurity and Richie taking it slow but steady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon's curiousity is cute but I understand why he is so hesitant as well. Richie is a sweetheart. I hope they find their way to happiness together.

    Awesome job ladies!

    ReplyDelete