Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Friday, August 2, 2013

31 Confessions

Jon stayed angry in bed, regretting he didn't get to do what he wanted to do and that Richie hadn't had the patience to let him figure it out. If he had, he was sure Richie would have loved it but now he'd never know.

He pulled the sheets over himself, waiting for Richie to get out of the bathroom but after 10 minutes there still hadn't been a sound from the bathroom. With a sigh he got up again and walked to the next room.

Richie was still sitting in the shower, while the water had gone cold.

"You're gonna freeze like that." Jon pointed out.
Richie looked up at him. "Not like I don't deserve it, I keep not wanting to screw this up and it seems like that's all I can do is screw this up."
Jon sighed. "Can't say I disagree. All we do is fight." He turned off the shower and put a towel around Richie's shoulder. "Come on."
He wiped his face and looked up at Jon. "I'm trying too hard aren't I?"
"It's both of us." Jon shrugged. "Now come on, you're cold."
"I think I’m worse though. I’m the one that keeps starting all these stupid fights."
"No, we just don’t know what the other likes and expects." Jon said.
"But we do though. We’ve known each other for 30 years."

"Not sexually, unless you’ve been doing stuff while we still shared a room." Jon questioned him, but wasn't serious about it.
Richie looked away. "I might have thought about it."
"But you didn't actually do anything?"
"Once or twice."
"What?" This time Jon was surprised and his voice showed it.
"It was hard not to sometimes." Richie's look said it all. "You can’t blame me when I could hear you getting yourself off."
"How did you even know I was doing that? What did you do?"
"We shared a room and you’re not exactly quiet. What do you think I did?" Richie asked back.
"As long as you did it in your bed. I did think you were asleep, you know." Jon tried to at least clear that part up.
"Of course I did it in my own bed." Richie defended himself easily.

They finally ended up in Richie's bed, he immediately pulled Jon close against him, still being a little cold.

"I should have gotten you out earlier. You're freezing." Jon felt guilty about it, it was his fault after all.
"It's alright, I got you now."
"Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry about earlier, I was gonna do something, I guess I just wan't clear enough."
"We do that a lot."
Jon chuckled. "We do. Kinda messed up, isn't it?"
"We'll figure it out eventually." Richie assured him. "Do you still want to do what you wanted to do?"
Jon shrugged.
"You don't have to, it's fine."
"I'm sorry, can we just spend out last night together like we used to always spend our nights together?"
Richie smiled, remembering what they did. "Yeah, I think so. You get the sappy movie, I'll get the popcorn."

A couple of minutes later, they sat together, naked, in bed. Jon leaning back on Richie's shoulder, holding a bowl of popcorn in his lap as they watched a romantic movie.

"I missed this. Just us, friends." Jon said with a happy sight. "Although we wouldn't sit like this, I still love it."
"Shush and watch the movie."

"That was so beautiful." Jon said when the movie ended.
"It was. Too bad they left out the real sexual feelings."
"I can guess those." Jon grinned and moved the popcorn bowl to the side table, then pulled the sheets over his head as he moved down the bed.
"What are you doing?"
"Getting to the real sexual feelings." He said, placing kisses on Richie's hips.

Not a second later, Richie could feel Jon's mouth around himself, he groaned with the pleasure of his hot mouth. It felt exquisite, every time.

Jon finally started to find his way around gay sex, softly sucking and retreating, before swallowing him again.

Only a few minutes of this torture and he could feel Richie tense.

"Jon you gotta stop."
He pulled back a little. "Why?"
"What about you?"
"I'm fine." His head went down again and Richie was engulfed with the hot feeling once again.

Jon's sucking got harder and a few seconds later he swallowed everything Richie gave him.


Then he crawled back up the bed and laid down next to Richie.

He was still enjoying his blissful moment.

"That was so amazing." Richie finally said.
"Glad you liked it."
"I love you." Richie pulled him closer and got comfortable to sleep.
"I love you too."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the new chapter. It was worth the wait.
    One of these days Jon and Richie will figure things out. I hope. Lol

    ReplyDelete