Disclaimer

This is a story of fan fiction. Fiction written by fans. Nothing of this ever happened and will most likely never happen. Just a story of fiction, which doesn't bring up any money.

Monday, June 17, 2013

28 Wanted

"We can do that." Richie agreed
"Sorry we couldn't go to the restaurant like you wanted to." Jon apologized even though it wasn't exactly his fault either.
"It's not your fault."
"I know but I’m still sorry you couldn’t do what you wanted to do."
"I tried though, I get points for that right?" He asked.
"Of course, we’ll just get catering now, that’s good too." Jon tried to make it sound a little better, he knew it was pointless.
"Not as good as this place used to be. Oh well I guess."
"Come on, lets go." Jon said as he started looking for his shirt on the floor.
Richie was faster than him and found both their shirts and handed Jon's over. "Lets."

Not using his brains, Jon climbed back over the seats to get into the front, because he wasn't using his brain, he showed off his ass to Richie who admired it, smiled and ran his hand over it as he did the smart thing and got out of the car to get into the front.

"Hey! That's my ass!"
"A very nice one at that."
"Sure." Jon said as he got situated in his seat.
"It is." Richie assured him.
"Still mine, isn't it? Doesn't mean you can touch it whenever you want." Jon teased him.
"As lover, I get to skip some rules."
"Oh you're my lover now?"
"I'm not exactly a boy now am I?" Richie asked.
"When did you turn into a girl?" Jon went on with his teasing.
"I didn't, I'm a man."
"I noticed that. It became obvious." Jon chuckled, remembering it.
"And older guys like us prefer the term lover to boyfriend. Both work, or partner." Richie suggested, trying to make it clear to Jon.
"You don’t want to be my boyfriend? Wait, older? Are you calling me old?"
"The terms are interchangeable, but lover or partner makes it sound more solid, or real." Richie smiled. "Why would I do that? I’m still older than you."
"Good, don’t you forget that. Are we still going back or wait til that owner comes and yells at you again?"
"I was going to give him another minute or two maybe, but I guess we should be getting back before they send out a search party for you." Richie started the car.
"You make it sound like I’m wanted."
Richie couldn't resist the bad joke. "Dead oralive. Preferably alive though, I'm sure."
Jon merely rolled his eyes.
"Couldn't be helped." Richie admitted.

Not much later they arrived at the venue and walked to Jon's dressing room. Richie made sure he was beside Jon the entire time. They were both uncomfortable with the stickiness starting to itch inside their jeans. As soon as Jon was in the dressing room, he locked the door behind them and took his jeans off. Richie smirked, having completely different ideas than Jon but followed his actions.

Walking into the bathroom, Jon turned on the hot water to fill the sink.

"Wardrobe isn't gonan be happy about that."
"They'll get over it. I'm going to need pants. And I can't steal yours 'cause they're too small."
"Oh right... I guess this is why people wear underwear."
"Who's got time for that?" Richie asked.
"Not us." Jon admitted and started cleaning up. "Fuck, that gets itchy."
Richie started cleaning himself up too. "I did try to take off your pants to avoid this you know." He pointed out.
"Couldn't have risked that. Too much paparazzi in the area."
"We could've, tinted windows."
"You agreed to it when we did it." Jon pointed out himself.
"Because I was thinking coherently." Richie said sarcastically.
"You don't do that often, so good on you."

Richie rolled his eyes and finished up, trying to figure out what he's going to do for pants now.

"We still got your stuff on tour, I could go find something, be sneaky around the trucks and find it." Jon offered.
"That would be wonderful. Could you?"
"I suppose, I should put clothes on then. Not everyone would appreciate the view like you. So I’ll wear pants, maybe I’ll wear underwear." Jon looked through his wardrobe.
"If you even have any."
"Underwear? I might."
Richie helped him pick some out. "We'll see."

Jon found the pair he was going to wear on stage and put it on.

"Now go find me some please." Richie said, admiring Jon.
"At least you said please." Jon said before he left.

It took Jon a while to find where Richie's stage clothes were being stored but finally he found a pair of pants and went back.

Richie took the pants when Jon brought them over. "Thanks."
"No problem, nobody stared at me at all." Jon said sarcastically, people had wonderous faces as to why he was looking for Richie's clothes.
Richie pulled the pants on. "They do anyway, can't blame them really."
"Sure, you gonna get dinner then?"
Just then Richie's stomach growled loudly and made him laugh. "That answer your question. Lets go find food."
"Nuh-uh, you get food. It's already past 6, I have to get ready."
"Oh fine, do you want me to bring you back something then?" Richie asked.
"That would be the idea."

Richie went to look for dinner while Jon started preparing for the concert. In the mean time he took the time to talk to people he knew. After a while he went back to Jon's dressing room to have dinner.

Jon ate quickly and continued his pre show rituals.

It all made Richie want to go on stage even more.

"Okay, lets go." Jon announced when it was time to go.
"Wish I was actaully going on with you."
"I know, I'm sorry." Jon said, he really was, he knew how important playing music was, it was the same for him.
Richie half shrugged. "It's alright. You didn't mean to. It's not your fault."
"Still sorry."
"I'll live."
"You will. I gotta go."
"Have fun shakin’ your ass for me." Richie said.
"I will. You get to enjoy it."
"I do anyway." Richie smiled.
Wondering when Richie was finally going to kiss him goodbye, Jon said. "I gotta go."
"Kiss for luck?" Richie asked as he pulled Jon close.
Jon kissed him back. "Thanks."
But Richie didn't want to let him go and kissed him again. "Have fun."
Jon shrugged. "Wait by my quick change room?" He asked.
"Sure."
"Okay."

Jon went out and over to the stage to meet the rest of the guys to start the show.

2 comments:

  1. So why does Jon want Richie to wait for him by his quick change room? Is Jon feeling frisky?
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete